Arsenal vs Newcastle United Prediction – December 16, 2017
The increasingly pressed Arsenal position in the standings make Arsene Wenger’s own troops are only eyeing victory in the game this weekend when dealing with bottom of the standings, Newcastle United at Emirates Stadium.
While on the other hand, one of the promotional teams this season, The Magpies themselves trying to get out of the bottom zone and want to return to the middle half as at the beginning of this season that could make a breakthrough by breaking into the top 10 standings semnetara English League.
And while the home team itself also did not experience a good thing, after successfully beat BATE Borisov in the last game Europa League, Mesut Ozil and colleagues immediately appear sluggish.
Actually gunners themselves only lost one point from Tottenham, Liverpool and Burnley who sit in the position of four five and six standings that collect 31 points until the week to-17.
And Newcastle are currently sitting 16th in the Premier League standings, and only two points away from West Brom and Crystal Palace who sit in 17th and 18th red league standings.
Data and Facts Arsenal vs Newcastle United
– Total to date both teams have met as many as 157 times, and Arsenal’s own success achieved 65 victories, 34 times ended with a score draw and 58 other meetings won by Newcastle.
– In the last nine meetings of both teams, Arsenal always achieve victory over The Toon Army both appear at home and away.
– Last Newcastle successfully defeated troops Arsene Wenger himself on 7 November 2010 ago with a score of 1-0 through Andy Carroll scored.
Arsenal: Lukas Fabianski, Bacary Sagna, Squilacci, Gael Clichy, Koscielny, Fabregas, Samir Nasri (Arshavin 56 ‘), Song Bilong, Wilshere (Bendtner 73’),
Theo Walcott, Chamakh (Van Persie 58 ‘).
Newcastle United: Tim Krul, Coloccini, Jose Enrique, Danny Simpson, Williamson, Kevin Nolan, Joey Barton, Gurietez, Chaick Tiote, Ameobi (Ranger 83 ‘), Andy Carroll.
– Recorded from eight home games this season, Arsenal just swallowed a defeat at home to Manchester United and the rest achieved with victory.
And even the team is terrible when playing at home alone, from 30 goals scored this season the team successfully broke into 21 times the opponent’s goal while playing in
– While Newcastle itself just won one victory and two draws in eight away games this season.
– Arsenal have to swallow a draw in the last two league matches at home to Southampton and West Ham in midweek action last week.
– Since the September 12 defeat of Brighton, the Magpies have won just one win and two draws, even recorded from the last eight England league matches, the team can only win a draw at West Brom headquarters that keeps the team’s position
slumped to 16th place in the standings.
– Alexandre Lacazette is likely to be a mainstay in front of the game later replace Olivier Giroud, his total has contributed eight goals this season.
– While Dwight Gayle will be the fulcrum of the visitors when the game later, his total has scored three goals and one asisst this season.
– Head to head both coaches, recorded Arsene Wenger and Rafael Benitez themselves have met 22 times, and Wenger is only a thin lead with nine wins, a draw and seven defeats at home to a Benitez squad.
– Two retainer Arsenal, Aaron Ramsey and Santi Cazorla certainly absent dilaga later because of injury.
– While the mainstay of the visitors’ mainstay, Jonjo Shelvey certainly absent due to red card sanctions dilaga earlier.
– Mathieu Debuchy is a former retainer of Newcastle United.